Knowledge Hub – externally published articles
Written by Corbett Lawyers | 09/12/2015
Articles on Arbitration
- The Need For Reasons - O, Reason Not The Need
- Cutting the Gordian Knot
- Contracts rights of third parties act.
- Delay in Commencement.pdf
- Incorporation Revisited.pdf
- Scott v Avery.pdf
- Serious irregularity.pdf
- Appeals under S69 of the English Arbitration Act 1996
- Enforcement of Declarations-West Tankers
- Section 69 -Of Chablis Smoked Salmon and Trifles
- Confidentiality in Arbitration & The Public Interest Exception
- Enforcing Arbitration Awards Contrary to Public Policy in England
- The Courtesy trap - FIDIC's Sub-Clause 20.5 Amicable Settlement and Emirates Trading
- Comparison between the Red Book 1999 and the Pink Book 2010
- FIDIC - Are Binding Decisions Enforceable?
- FIDIC Clause 20 - A Common Law View
- Enforcement of DAB Decisions.pdf
- FIDIC Guidance Memorandum -A Half Baked Solution
- Tunnel Vision: The English High Court Considers the FIDIC Yellow Book
- Light at the end of the Tunnel? Gibraltar Dispute Reviews Key FIDIC Yellow Book Provisions
- Mind The Gap -Are binding DAB decisions enforceable by ICC arbitral tribunal?
- Edward Corbett’s Practical Legal Guide on FIDIC 4th
- The FIDIC contracts
The content of the Knowledge Hub is not legal advice. You should always consult a suitably qualified lawyer regarding a particular legal issue or problem that you have. Please contact us if you require legal assistance.